• A breastfeeding friendly warming tea that does not contain any caffeine to help new mothers recover after childbirth.
• Promotes flow of breast milk.
• Warms the body and stimulates internal circulation.
• Promotes discharge of blood clots from the uterus during the bleeding period after childbirth.
• Reduces inflammation of uterus and genital area.
• Relieves constipation.
• Promotes release of water retention and flatulence.
How to use
• Brew 1 sachet in 1 cup of hot water for 2-5 minutes and drink while tea is warm.
• Mix with 1 teaspoon of honey for taste, if desired.
• Drink twice a day with meals, preferably during breakfast and dinner.
• Each sachet can be used for 2 days.